Quirky as the name suggests are well known for designing unusual items, such as the Trek Support backpack, this is bag that charged your gadgets while you are on the move and when you arrive at your destination, the backpack is then charged up ready for the next day.
The Trek Support is well made bag with a special section that houses up to four gadgets, with three of the devices being charged up by the battery pack.
These are the features and further details for the Trek Support bag:
Trek Support comes with 3 components: the backpack, the laptop sleeve, and the gadget dock.
- Large main compartment, with a wrap-around clamshell opening.
- Outer zippered pocket for essentials like wallets and passports.
- Secondary zippered compartment, with a bungee strap and inner pockets for organizing your essentials.
- Two small mesh pockets on the straps, perfectly sized for your phone/MP3 player and ear bud headphones. One pocket has an additional USB outlet, with a wire threaded through the strap to connect to the gadget dock.
- Made of durable waterproof rip-stop nylon, with rubber-coated zippers and open-air mesh padding on the back and straps for comfort and support.
- Fits most laptops with up to 15” screens.
- Easy Velcro attachment to the inside rear of the backpack’s main compartment.
- Made of padded nylon and Velcro.
- Integrated battery can charge up to three USB gadgets at once.
- Includes 4 pockets that fit iPads/eReaders, phones, MP3 players, portable gaming systems, cameras, and other gadgets.
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 7 hours, depending on the devices being charged.
- Made of padded nylon, with air mesh on the bottom so the battery can breathe.
Trek Support is available in charcoal, with bright blue accents and reflective hits on the logo and bungee cord.
Priced at around £80
Source [Geeky Gadgets]