The force is strong with these shoes! These are a must for all Star Wars fans, but only if they look good wearing heels of course. Apparently, the artist here, Holly Grothues is quite good at reproducing just images from any film. So the question here is what film would you like to see on your shoes?
This how the entire custom shoe painting process works;
1. Message me so we can come up with a game plan
2. Send me a pair of shoes, they must be canvas, suede or some other fabric material.
3. I’ll get to painting and keep you updated every step of the way.
4. Pay me. You will be paying for the supplies, my time, and the shipping. I will keep a detailed record of the amount of time I spent working on them and the price will be determined from that. Sometimes the price won’t go over the base rate, sometimes it will. I should be able to give you a ball-park guess from the get go so you aren’t totally in the dark as to what to expect.
5. Receive the shoes, and ROCK THEM! 🙂
Priced at £55 ($85)
Source [Fashionably Geek]